Your privacy is very important to Alxyon.
Please find hereafter info regarding the the personal information that Alxyon collects, and the ways it uses the collected personal information.
Personal information collection
Alxyon may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website (including page visited and various statistics);
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, surname, address, email and telephone number).
• Information about transactions carried out over this website.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletter) and any other information that you send to Alxyon.
Using personal information
Alxyon may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Alxyon discloses your personal information to third parties (e.g. shipment couriers) for these purposes, these third parties will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Alxyon may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Alxyon will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Alxyon will collect your information through a secure encrypted connection via SSL/TLS protocol and store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
All the information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology (2048 bit signature and 256-bit encryption).
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites.
Alxyon is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
How to contact Alxyon
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be stored on computers or mobile devices that uniquely identify your browser or device.
We may use technologies such as cookies, pixels and other local storage technologies to provide, protect and understand products, services and listings.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while permanent cookies remain stored on your computer until the cancellation, or until they reach the expiration date.
What are cookies for?
Cookies and other technologies allow sites or services to detect previous visits made from your computer or device. These technologies allow you to provide products, services and listings, help us understand the use of the site or service, help you efficiently explore pages, store your preferences and generally improve your experience in the use of our services. In addition, cookies also ensure that the marketing you view online is more relevant to you and your interests. For more information on cookies and their general functions, visit an informative website such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are enabled
Cookies used by this site
On the website www.alxyon.com there are different types of cookies:
- Essential technical cookies (your consent is not required)
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They allow the browsing of the pages, the sharing of our contents, the memorization of your access credentials to make faster the entry into the site and to keep active your preferences and credentials while browsing. Without these cookies we could not provide the services for which users access the site. This category includes cookies essential for the operation of the site or product, such as technical cookies for access to the site or for communication between the parties and the services that compose it.
- Technical cookies essential for statistics and performance analysis (your consent is not required)
These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning and to favor the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. For example, let you know which pages are the most and least popular. They take into account, among other things, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. In this way, we can know what works well and what to improve, as well as ensuring that the pages load quickly and are displayed correctly. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous and not linked to the user's personal data. To perform these functions on our sites we use the services of third parties that anonymize data making them not referable to individuals (so-called "single-in"). Where there are services not completely anonymized, you will find them listed among the third-party cookies for which you can deny your consent, to guarantee your privacy. The analytical cookies appropriately anonymized belong to this category. This site, in particular, uses the following product:
- Google Analytics for access and traffic statistics for internal use
Google Analytics generates statistics and other information on the use of the website through cookies, which are stored on users' computers.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports on the use of the website.
Google will memorize and use this information.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site.
- Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the aforementioned technical cookies are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time they visit the site. The consent can be expressed in a general way, interacting with the banner of brief information on the landing page of the site, according to the methods indicated in this banner, clicking on the "Accept and Continue" button or continuing to browse the site. This consensus is tracked on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the possibility to revoke the consent already expressed by interacting with the opt-in at the end of this information.
- Cookies managed by third parties
Social network cookies
They are used for sharing content on social networks. You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and express your consent.
Facebook Connect https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Other technologies (eg plugins, widgets, local storage, etc)
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Plugin: it is a program that interacts with another program to extend or extend its original functions. The most used plugins are those of social networks, which allow eg the user to follow a page or a social profile with a click, to indicate with a click that has liked a web content and to share it on their social network profile, etc..
- Widget: is a graphic component of a program's user interface, which aims to facilitate the user interaction with the program itself. The most used widgets are those of social networks, which allow users to easily open social networks in a separate browser window. These services allow interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. The interactions and information eventually acquired from the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party who created the aforementioned technologies. To receive detailed information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code regarding the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of third-party operators of the aforementioned technologies.
You will find below the references of these third parties, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
Facebook Connect, Facebook social plugin widget: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences even through the browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, where you can access all the necessary information. If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Most browsers allow you to refuse acceptance of cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and selecting "Block all cookies" using the slider.
In Firefox, you can change your cookie settings by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy".
In Google Chrome you can change your cookie settings by clicking on "Advanced settings", "Privacy and security", "Content setting", "Cookies"
Blocking cookies will still have a negative impact on the usability of the Alxyon.com websites.
For more information, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Your privacy is very important to Alxyon.